Centurion’s Powerful Link-Force® Double-Gear Drive Lopper Recognized for its Unique Style Blade
Madison, WI (January 2019) – Centurion Brands is proud to announce that their Link Force Double-Gear Drive Lopper was awarded the Golden Shovel Award for outstanding garden product from The Gardening Products Review, an independent publication that provides honest, objective and detailed reviews of items using a stringent set of criteria.
Products selected were reviewed by the Gardening Products Review panel of editors and product reviewers who evaluated quality, ease of use, performance, innovation, usefulness, and assembly. They chose Centurion Link Force Double-Gear Drive Lopper for its unique guillotine-style blade, which sets it apart from other loppers in its class, easily cutting through tough wood up to 2 inches thick.
“Our tools provide lasting value for all levels of gardeners,” says Centurion senior vice president of sales and marketing, Bill Freimuth. “From superior design to top-quality materials, we never stop innovating to ensure consumers get the best tools at the best price. We want everyone to work smarter, not harder.”
Innovative product features include:
- Powerful, Link-Force® Double Gear Drive makes cutting 50% easier
- Sharp, fully hardened steel head stays sharp longer
- Non-stick low friction coating helps keep blade from gumming up
- Rust-resistant – strong, steel clad guillotine style cutting jaw
- Lightweight, Aluminum alloy handles
- Cushioned non-slip grips enhance comfort and control
- Cuts up to 2” branches